Thursday, April 14, 2022

just some update on my side

so i was kinda curious about whether someone actually read my translation and decided to search anything mentioning kagerou LN and went to KC discord

and there's actually people reading it

i'm kinda, happy i guess? though the discussion was like 3 years ago, when i started doing the translation, and now i realized that my translation is really crap, i can't believe i actually posted those bad and funny translation 

well, english wasn't my first language, nor japanese, and when i checked my recent translation, and even though it improved, i guess its still not good enough

i have a tendency to stick with the original words, so i think its somewhat hard to understand, i'm trying to improve it though

well, at the moment i have a lot of things to do, so i put a halt on the translation, but i'll continue it for sure, ain't gonna let my waifu novel went unnoticed, and i guess i will try to make it more understandable

i'm very grateful if any of you promote this novel, i'm not asking for donation or money, i just want that if you enjoyed it, try telling your friends that there's a novel of kagerou, it will really motivate me to do my best

if any of you from around 2018-2019 read this, especially those in the discord server, i really apologize for my translation, it was unreadable after all, i think i will re-translate the first volume after i'm done with the second volume

i'm truly happy if any of you appreciate this novel, after all, kagerou really saved me from actually killing myself, helping me go through depression back then, it might be funny eh, or maybe even cringe, having an anime girl as a hope, but it truly meant a lot to me

even if reality sure is cruel, i mean, the IJN Kagerou is overshadowed by her sister Shiranui, since she got no noteworthy achievements, being sunk early, and even had her name stripped from the nameship class (the IJN high command changed the name from Kagerou-class to Shiranui-class)

even then.

one of my fanart of kagerou

she's still the brightest star in my eyes

so

see you in the end of the month or the early next month

sincerely yours

No comments:

Post a Comment