Monday, October 25, 2021

Kagerou Vol 2 Chapter 1 Part 2

 Yo, it's been a while.

Recently, I tried watching Youjo Senki and went into a binge. I watched the anime, read the novel and the manga, and currently being anxious while waiting for the new volume and s2 to be released.

It's really good in terms of military perspective, the chain of command and the implementation of orders and laws are really good. The author clearly understand military very well. Give it a try.

Oh anyway. Here's the link.

I also made an illustration for it. 

Follow me on Pixiv!

See you on the next chapter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thanks for your work.
    Are you still need an electronic LN version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for commenting, I would appreciate it if you could provide me an electronic book version of this series, yes

    ReplyDelete