Friday, July 9, 2021

teaser, perhaps

“If the wave damages your equipment, report it immediately!”

"I’ve been training, so don’t worry!"

“Arare, what about you?”

“I’m fine…”

"Since we are destroyers, we are pretty much all the same! You should be more worried about Nagatsuki than me."

“Oi, wait.”

“I’m not that clingy to her! I just relied on her a bit. Rather, I'm the one who's supporting her now.”

“I wonder about that~”

“That’s obvious.”

“Change of formation! Form a double line! The vanguard of the first one is me, the other one is Nagatsuki!”

"After a while, Ushio will replace Nagatsuki as the vanguard. Is that okay?"

"Y… Yes!”

"Let’s face the waves!"





I found a chinese site that translates light novels from my chinese friend, and it actually has Kagerou LN translated fully, I think I'm going to use the translation from the chinese as the base to translate it, because the japanese source I could get is pirated scans, it's kinda hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment